Building Relationships For Life
· Associate Broker
· President’s Club - Awarded to top sales agents in the company (2002, 2005, 2008- 2017)
· Associate’s Council – West Office Representative (2002-2011)
Ann Arbor Area Board of Realtors & Other Real Estate Organizations:
· Graduate, Realtor Institute - GRI Real Estate Designation
· Board of Directors, President (2013); President-Elect (2012); Director (2010-2011)
· Young Professionals Network, Co-Chair (2010-Present)
· Breakfast Club, Co-Chair (2009-2011)
· Multiple Listing Service Committee, Director Liaison (2009-2010)
· Education Committee (2004-2006)
· Michigan Association of Realtors – Member
· National Association of Realtors – Member
Community & Personal:
· City of Ann Arbor, Zoning Board of Appeals (2010-2011)
· Co-Recreational Softball – Sponsor and Coach (1999-2010)
· Kerrytown District Association, Executive Director (2006-2008)
· Married 12 years to Martha. We live in Northwest Ann Arbor with our 2 daughters, Sophie & Jillian, and our 2 cats and chocolate lab.
I have over $40 Million in real estate sales since 2001. Combined with my partner, Jane Baker, we have over 36 years experience and $100 Million in sales.
My expertise is in Residential, Condominium, Investment Properties, Corporate Relocation, & Estates. My market area extends to Ann Arbor and all surrounding communities.
My primary focus is in guiding my clients to make good, confident decisions.